If you feel the agent is acting inappropriately and not in their clients best interest by not showing their property to you, an interested buyer, you have the power to take any or all of the following steps to file a complaint.

1. You may speak to the agents Broker. To find the individual, search here: https://reports.myreca.ca/publicsearch.aspx

2. If a resolution with the agent's broker is not satisfactory, you may choose to file an online complaint form, here: https://www.reca.ca/complaints-discipline/online-complaint-form/

Did this answer your question?