There isn't one!

Condo or condominium is the word used for strata properties provinces other than B.C.! In B.C. most people informally refer to apartment-style housing as a "condo," to distinguish them from townhouses or bare land stratas.

Here is a link to some great information provided by the Province of British Columbia that you can review to ensure you have all of the documents you may need to buy or sell "strata" properties in B.C.

Did this answer your question?